So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emily (from https://yummywithnomoney.wordpress.com/) and at first I was super confused like what is this but after reading her post and looking it up a little I was so happy to have been mentioned! So thank you again Emily—that was so sweet of you! For anyone who doesn’t know what the Liebster Award is, it’s an award given to bloggers by bloggers, and in German liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, etc. It’s just a bit of fun and I’m going to be honest, I haven’t been up on my blogger game and only started following some of these people recently (AKA today), but they were my favorite blogs I have come across so far so I decided why not! Here are the rules for the award (which by all means you don’t have to do if you don’t feel like it):
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are my nominees (not exactly sure how new/old anyone is as I’ve just started, but it’s all in good fun right?)
- https://michaelbrew.wordpress.com/ (hasn’t posted anything yet but maybe this will inspire him to!)
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hands down mac and cheese, you can literally throw anything into it to make it new and I haven’t come across a mac and cheese I didn’t like.
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
Italian – you can’t go wrong with a pasta, pizza, & gelato party.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I love the Kardashians. I don’t even love to hate them I just love them.
- What’s your dream job?
My practical dream job is to work as a physician’s assistant, but I think that it would be so cool to be a full time travel blogger. A girl can dream.
- What’s your favourite hobby (apart from blogging!)?
I really love painting and baking, two things I hope to give myself time for in the future.
- Who is your motivation?
Is it weird to say myself? It seems a little selfish but I think that you should do things for yourself, obviously take into consideration your friends and family, but I think finding motivation needs to come from within first.
- What three items would you take on a desert island with you?
A big pot, my boyfriend, and copious amounts of sunscreen.
- If you had to move abroad, where would you choose to live?
I really want to move back to England some day, I just love it there and its an amazing central location to go explore other countries and cities in Europe.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Ahh, these are my least favorite questions I feel like I’m writing my college essays all over again. I guess I’m good at coming to the aid of people who need me, and I always try my best to make everyone around me happy. :p
- What will always cheer you up?
Super cheesy but hanging out with my boyfriend Michael will forever and always turn my day around. He is just the best.
Here are my questions:
- If you had to pack your bags to travel somewhere without fear of cost or other obligations where would you go?
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Have you read a good book lately?
- What inspires you?
- Did you go to University, if so where and what did you major in?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is your pump up music?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any goals for your blog?